* What information this site gathers/tracks about you.
* What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
* With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
* This site's opt-out policy.
* This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that VeryAndroid Software gathers data only from registered users; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for VeryAndroid Software.
IP Address and Cookies
Your information will help us to deliver a superior customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products. Your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. We ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
Your personal information, include your first name, last name, home address, phone number, email address. And information that can be reasonable used to identify you.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
* to process your order
* to process your payment
* to send your order to you
* to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary.
* unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
* financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases.
We may disclose your contact information only when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. VeryAndroid Software takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. VeryAndroid Software uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration and online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the upper right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock then your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
VeryAndroid Software will NOT knowingly:
1. collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
2. collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
3. distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
4. entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site contains links to other sites. Ecamm Network, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Please send any questions or comments on our privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org