1. Backup SMS from Nokia to a CSV file.
Backup SMS from Nokia to a CSV file first. You may use PCSuite for Nokia or other Nokia sms backup program to copy the SMS from your Nokia to a CSV file on computer.
Note: Please use Notepad instead of Excel if you want to edit data in the csv file.
2. Import SMS from your CSV file into PC Tool.
1) Run PC Tool for VeryAndroid SMS Backup on your computer then connect your Android Phone to computer(step by step guide). You can download it from HERE.
2) Click "Menu" -> "Sync" -> "Transfer SMS from Other Phone to Android". You will see the following:
Select the CSV file with the messages backed up from other device and click "Open" to import.
3) Now you need to tell the PC Tool your CSV format. Here is an example:
Click "OK" button to import SMS. All the messages from your old phone are in PC Tool now.
Note: Or you can simply send the CSV file you got from Nokia to us and we will convert the CSV file into the correct format. After that you can restore the SMS from CSV file to your android phone directly.
3. Transfer SMS to Android phone
After you have imported the messages into the PC Tool. Please connect your Android phone to computer then click "Menu" -> "Sync" -> "Restore SMS to Android".